A Rose In Bloom

Better than I could be. Not as good as I’d planned.

Friday, December 23, 2005

Like clock work my monthly Texas cold has crept on in. Only this time, the pressure in my head is so strong it's making my eyes water. I'm downing Robutussin/Nyquil cocktails with cough drop chasers hoping that it will go away as quickly as it appeared.

On the other end of the coin, working in academia means I get a very substantial winter break while all of the students are away. I shot out of the office at noon yesterday with no intentions of returning until after the new year. I have big plans to sit on my couch and watch horrible daytime programming. I also have plans to see lots of old friends. Once this cold wears off, the next week and a half is going to be great. Until then, it's back under the covers for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home