A Rose In Bloom

Better than I could be. Not as good as I’d planned.

Friday, January 13, 2006

Diagnosed
I finally saw my doctor today for the previously mentioned award worthy injury I inflicted on myself last week. I went because, although the bruising is slowly fading, the giant bump is not. After about twenty seconds and yet another confirmation of my stupidity the doctor informed me that my hematoma should be gone in about four to six months. Seriously? Seriously! And better yet, once it is fully healed I may be left with a permanant mini-bump to forever remind me that horseplay and the office don't mix.

It just gets better and better...

4 Comments:

  • At 2:27 PM, Blogger Rachel said…

    Um, wow. That's pretty impressive.

     
  • At 8:36 PM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    Can you sue the school for ill placed counters? :o)

     
  • At 7:29 AM, Blogger Corrie said…

    I'm still waiting on pictures to be posted so we can all fully understand the extent of the hematoma! :)

     
  • At 10:08 PM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    i had the pleasure of meeting said hematoma this weekend. I didn't expect what I saw. That thing is large!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home