A Rose In Bloom

Better than I could be. Not as good as I’d planned.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Silver Lining*
I got some great news today...after another consolidation round with my loan people, I was able to knock my loan payments down to almost half of what they were supposed to be starting in February.

Weight lifted.

That said, I'm buying myself the new shoes that I have been wanting in celebration.

And also, thanks for all of the sleep tips. I think the tensing and relaxing of the muscles is the one for me. Well, that and the wine of course.

*An ode to Bonnie Raitt who I will be seeing in concert on February 21st!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Who did you talk to to get your loans consolidated even more? Email me with details. ER (the NY one)
    P.S. I totally sympathize about being exhausted. My back is in total knots as well.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home