A Rose In Bloom

Better than I could be. Not as good as I’d planned.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

It was so much fun...until it wasn't
On Monday I pulled into the beer barn in town. After a friendly conversation about available products with the proprietor of the etablishment I drove out of the beer barn with a case of 40oz. bottles of Old English in my back seat.

That is by far the high point of the story.

The low point began when we actually started chugging down said malt liquor on my back porch last night. The results were not so pretty. In fact, it was down right ugly. Apparently it is common knowledge that malt liquor has a higher alcohol content than regular beer (which, as my co-worker informed me, is why the winos like it: more bang for your buck) but somehow I missed that memo.

It has been a very long day.

Lesson learned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home