A Rose In Bloom

Better than I could be. Not as good as I’d planned.

Monday, July 31, 2006

A Danger to Myself

  • I have a bruise on the heel of my hand from an overly excited evening with a tambourine
  • I have a paper cut on my knuckle from the paper table cloth cover at Macaroni Grill
  • I have a slice on my finger from a pair of scissors I used to open a cardboard box this morning
  • I have a bruise on my right thigh from running into the corner of a counter

And tomorrow night I am pressing my luck by going rollerskating. Go figure...

4 Comments:

  • At 7:38 AM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    Maybe you should start looking into how to use the bathroom in a body cast...just in case...

     
  • At 10:26 AM, Blogger danielle said…

    kneepads! don't forget them!

     
  • At 1:03 PM, Blogger Corrie said…

    Don't mention any of these things if you go to take out a life insurance policy! :)

     
  • At 11:20 PM, Blogger Stereoette said…

    good lord, you're startin' to sound like me...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home