A Rose In Bloom

Better than I could be. Not as good as I’d planned.

Friday, July 28, 2006

Week-end
Even though I have only been at work four days this week (and only three days last week) it feels like the days are just dragging on. Mainly because I am tired. Puffy eyes, scratchy voice, constant yawning kind of tired. My trip to DC was fantastic, as I knew it would be. Amazing company, delicious food, fun sights and events, etc. But the week before I left I didn't sleep well and then sleeping in a different bed always makes for restless nights. And since I've been home I've been on the go at work and racking up quality time (read: late nights) with a friend who is moving away tomorrow. I am so ready for the upcoming weekend not because I have exciting plans (although there is a showing of Funny Girl at Paramount I think I'll wake up for) I just want to sleep and be lazy. There are clean sheets waiting for me and comfy pajamas that I may never take off. I've never wanted to the week to end quite like this...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home