A Rose In Bloom

Better than I could be. Not as good as I’d planned.

Monday, August 21, 2006

"A Rose in Bloom" Permanently
I finally did it. I'm not just all talk anymore. While I was out with the girls on Saturday night, after two cherry cokes and a glass of Angel Belly wine, the five of us j-walked our way across South Congress and right into a tattoo shop. I've been thinking about it for much longer than I care to admit but Saturday was the night it all came together. And now I am forever branded with an ebony rose. It is tastefully placed on the upper-left quadrant of my backside and is about the size of a post-it note. The next time you see me, if you ask really nicely, I may even let you have a peek in person.












(Note: The reddish hue is not actual color, just my poor skin freaking out after being poked with a million little needle holes. Once it's all healed it will really just be an ebony rose, in bloom.)

3 Comments:

  • At 9:53 AM, Blogger Corrie said…

    Nice! Just promise me you're not going to become a Harley-riding, leather-clad gal that goes by the name of Booger Bear! I just described my ex-step-Aunt Linda! No really, I like it! :)

     
  • At 1:59 PM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    I was totally against the j-walking! It turned out really pretty. And I'm glad there are no socks or weiners. :o)

     
  • At 4:42 PM, Blogger Barbara said…

    Oh good! I specifically came to your blog to see if you posted a picture of the finished product. It looks really good! Did it hurt at work on Sunday?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home