A Rose In Bloom

Better than I could be. Not as good as I’d planned.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Just a few thoughts...

  • I don't appreciate the new already-foamy handsoaps on the market. There is definitely something about the action of rubbing your hands together under the running water and transforming the gel into lather yourself. I feel like I'm really getting at the germs that way, like I am actively participating in good hygiene. The no-work soap is just another lazy American invention of which I am not fond. It's right up there with Easy Mac, as if Mac and Cheese in and of itself is not already easy.
  • Stephanie posted the link to a quiz to find out what Grey's Anatomy character you are. According to the quiz I am Izzy, all balanced compassion and drive. In my brain (although she isn't techincally an intern which I guess explains why she wasn't on the intern quiz) I think I'm a lot like Dr. Torrez. This strange, intriguing mix of in-your-face attitude with a splash of caring and romantic ideals thrown in. She takes a stand when it's necessary, she covers your back when you're in a bind and she sits down at the bar with you for a drink to share in the drama. Plus she got to make out with McSteamy and well, I'd love to rock that kind of mojo.
  • I am listening to holiday music in my office as I type this. I had it playing on the music system that is piped through the entire building but they made me change it. Seems the whole campus isn't quite as excited about the twenty-four hour holiday music station as I am.
  • I am convinced that The Real World: Denver needs to be the last season of the series. The cast members aren't even interesting, they just make out and then fight and then make out again. And I am also convinced that the reason I feel so disconnected from them is not because I am now officially an old lady.

4 Comments:

  • At 4:19 PM, Blogger Barbara said…

    I got Izzy too! I don't think that's me either!

     
  • At 9:51 PM, Blogger Rachel said…

    I ALSO got Izzy, despite the fact that I tried to answer the questions in non-Izzy fashion. Stupid quiz is rigged.

     
  • At 8:39 AM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    hmm...i tried a second round answering the questions in a way besides what I would say and I got George. I think everyone really is just Izzy ;o) hee hee...sorry. It was the best quiz I could find. Barbara, did you find better ones?

     
  • At 11:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I got Meredith. I don't know if that is good or bad.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home