A Rose In Bloom

Better than I could be. Not as good as I’d planned.

Monday, May 14, 2007

Random Tidbits, May 2007 Edition

I played darts over the weekend. I must have been playing pretty intensely because I now have what one can only describe as a terrible case of Darter's Elbow.

Today I purchased a bottle of SweetTarts Shockers Cherry Flavored lip gloss over lunch. To my disappointment, it only smells of cherry essence, it doesn't taste it.

I was cleaning out my e-mail recently and discovered this little gem in the body of an e-mail from obviously one of the wittiest people I know. "The people in my office are playing Ludacris. Like alcohol, that shouldn’t really happen before noon or so, I think."

I can drink a medium Cranberry Limeade from Sonic in about half an hour. A large lasts all day. In this case, bigger is definitely better.

Shopping with other people's money is ALWAYS more fun. Especially when the list of purchases is pretty open-ended.

Word of the day: paranomasia \pair-uh-noh-MAY-zhee-uh\ (noun) a play on words, a pun

This, worth every penny. A Mother's Day gift that gives to the whole family.

And now, I'm going home. Because it's summertime and I can do that!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:14 AM, Blogger Rachel said…

    I had forgotten about the Ludacris email...I still stand by that logic :).

    I'm sad there are no Sonic cranberry limeades here...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home