A Rose In Bloom

Better than I could be. Not as good as I’d planned.

Monday, July 23, 2007

this entry brought to you by France, the proud constructors of the Eiffel Tire
Did I mention that I went to Vegas? Well I did. And it was fabulous. Thanks to a friend's impending nuptials and another's birthday celebration six of us spent a few days in Sin City. Truth be told, we were pretty mild by Vegas standards. Although there was the overconsumption of rum drinks and the random hook-up so I guess we actually did make Vegas proud in a group-of-southern-belles-on-vacation sort of way. The bachelorette enjoyed her blown-up decorations and a night out on the town and the birthday girl got a pretty great creme brulee out of the deal so I think we all went away very happy. Tired and poor, but happy.

The trip was exactly what I needed. The last few weeks have been, well let's just say, emotional, so a getaway with my best gal pals couldn't have come at a better time. I'm lucky to have all those people in my life. The make the bad times good and the good times pretty great.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:22 AM, Blogger Rachel said…

    Methinks Gustav did not foresee his lovely tower in a plastic container shape filled with frozen rum drink though. Only in Vegas can THAT cultural apex be reached :).

     

Post a Comment

<< Home