A Rose In Bloom

Better than I could be. Not as good as I’d planned.

Friday, August 17, 2007

Celebrated
Today I had Pringles and a juice box for breakfast. Apparently, with age does not come the ability to make better food choices.

Since last we spoke dear internet I have celebrated yet another year of making the best of what I've got. I turned 27 with much fan fair and hoopla, or at least with some good food and roller skates. Indeed, there was roller skating and cake eating and a baseball game and catching up with some really amazing people. I have to admit, an August birthday is always a good cap to the summer. It allows me to leave the summer and start the fall with an overwhelming feeling of love from those around me. It's the kind of thing I wish I could just bottle up and and open from time to time when I need a good dose of happy.

Thanks to all of you who helped make my birthday memorable. Especially those of you who slipped gift cards into my birthday envelopes, I would totally share my Pringles breakfast with those people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home