A Rose In Bloom

Better than I could be. Not as good as I’d planned.

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Today's #1
I was in LUV with this song and this video at age thirteen. I don't know if it was the blatant sexualness of the whole thing or the beauty and the beast aspect but I was so in to Meatloaf, I was totally fealing the whole bat out of hell thing, I mean I really got it. And even today, when it came on the radio in my car I turned it up, rolled the windows down and sang at the top of my lungs. Especially the part when the sultry lady with the lace-up top comes in floating on a couch singing all raspy like. Funny, now that I think about it, I tend to sing out loud to most Meatloaf songs. Interesting indeed.

So here it is, the number one song on the Billboard chart 14 years ago today, November 13th, 1993. I Would Do Anything for Love (But I Won't Do That), the extended, seven and a half minute version, enjoy!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:42 PM, Blogger Barbara said…

    Yes, but what will he not do?!?!?!? What is "that"? I loved this song, but I always wondered.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home