A Rose In Bloom

Better than I could be. Not as good as I’d planned.

Friday, December 07, 2007

Holiday Playlist
1) I Want A Hippopotamus for Christmas--Gayla Peevey
2) Hard Candy Christmas--Dolly Parton
3) All I Want for Christmas (Is You)--Mariah Carey
4) It's Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas--Various Artists
5) White Christmas--Bing Crosby
6) Carol of the Bells--Various Artists
7) Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas--Various Artists
8) I'll Be Home for Christmas--Various Artists
9) Celebrate Me Home--Kenny Loggins
10) Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer--Various Artists
11) The Christmas Song --Nat King Cole
12) Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer--Elmo & Patsy

*Bonus Disc--The Barbra Streisand Christmas Album

3 Comments:

  • At 1:41 PM, Blogger Rachel said…

    I love those! Random aside: everytime I hear "The Most Wonderful Time of the Year," I think of this:

    http://youtube.com/watch?v=JcfiXUbBaxI

    And laugh, a lot.

     
  • At 7:58 PM, Blogger Barbara said…

    I heard Hard Candy Christmas on the radio a few weeks ago and after it played the DJ said "That is just the epitome of Christmas songs for me." I wanted to call in and say "You know it's about whores who are sad because their whorehouse closed down, right?"

     
  • At 10:49 PM, Blogger Rachel said…

    Whores with hearts of gold and good voices!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home