12 Friends Every Woman Deserves
1. The friend who won't let you be less than your best, even if you sometimes want to kick her.
2. The friend who's spent the holidays with your parents, gotten drunk with your brother and lived through the dog-spaying incident of `92. She's family.
3. The personal comedian, so hilarious that you dare not call her while driving.
4. The friend who's a little bit evil--so entertaining.
5. A rich friend who will always buy dinner.
6. A poor friend who'll let you buy hers.
7. The work friend: listener, knower of backstory, saver of sanity.
8. The friend you can't wait to be Golden Girls with.
9. The neighbor who'll lend you her drill--or a pair of red stilettos.
10. The friend who drags out of you all the sexual details you're secretly dying to share.
11. The friend who rafts the Amazon, gets a pet snake and does speed dating--so you don't have to.
12. The friend who, instead of asking how she can help, just shows up and does.