A Rose In Bloom

Better than I could be. Not as good as I’d planned.

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Internet, you can thank Rachel for my re-entry into the blogging world. We'll see if it sticks.

Three Names You Go By
1. Eby
2. Eb
3. Ebenezer (only tolerated from my brother)

Three Parts of Your Heritage
1. Mexican (have some family tree info for this one...)
2. African (and been thinking of tracing the family tree on this one)
3. two is plenty

Three Things That Scare You
1. scary movies
2. failure
3. steaks cooked 'rare'

Three of Your Everyday Essentials
1. lip gloss
2. iced coffee
3. Tigi Catwalk Curls Rock Curl Amplifier

Three Things You Are Wearing Right Now
1. pink* sundress
2. pink* watch
3. pink* lip gloss
(*i know, it's a sickness)

Three of Your Favorite Bands or Musical Artists (at the moment)
1. Barbra Streisand
2. Broadway Showtunes (okay, that's sort of a genre)
3. Sarah Vaughan

Three Things You Want in a Relationship (other than Real Love... )
1. passion (not just the sexy kind but the zest-for-life kind)
2. honesty
3. support

Two Truths and a Lie
1. I get motion sickness.
2. I am allergic to cantaloupe.
3. I sleep with a night light.

Things about the Opposite Sex that Appeal to You
1. dark hair
2. green eyes
3. humor

Three of Your Favorite Hobbies
1. cooking/entertaining
2. singing loudly (not necessarily well, mind you)
3. reading

Three Things You want to do really badly right now
1. finish my laundry
2. drink more wine
3. nap

Three Places You Want to Go
1. Grand Canyon
2. Puerto Rico
3. Facebook

Three Things You Want to Do Before You Die
1. drive the Pacific Coast Highway, bottom to top
2. run a 10K
3. sip champagne at a cafe along the Champs Elysées

Three Ways that you are stereotypically a Chick/Guy
1. i cry...with just about every emotion
2. i can ALWAYS shop
3. pink is my favorite color

Three people I would like to see take this quiz
(other bloggers i know)
1. Corrie
2. Barbara
3. Danielle

1 Comments:

  • At 10:42 AM, Blogger Rachel said…

    I thought for sure that "well groomed feet" would make the list of opposite sex attractions...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home